What are Inflammatory Bowel Diseases?
It affects the rectum and sometimes the colon (large intestine). Inflammation and many tiny ulcers develop on the inside lining of the colon resulting in urgent and bloody diarrhoea, pain and continual tiredness. The condition varies as to how much of the colon is affected.
In addition, UC can cause inflammation in the eyes, skin and joints. If the inflammation is only in the rectum it is known as proctitis.
It most commonly affects the small intestine and/or colon. It causes inflammation, deep ulcers and scarring to the wall of the intestine and often occurs in patches. The main symptoms are pain in the abdomen, urgent diarrhoea, general tiredness and loss of weight. Crohn’s is sometimes associated with other inflammatory conditions affecting the joints, skin and eyes.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
IBS is a functional bowel disorder of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract characterized by recurrent abdominal pain and discomfort, accompanied by alterations in bowel function, diarrhoea, constipation or a combination of both, typically over months or years. A diagnosis of IBS has been reported by 10 to 20% of adults, and symptoms of IBS are responsible for many visits to doctors. Research suggests that IBS is one of the most common functional GI disorders. IBS exhibits predominance in women, with females representing over 70% of IBS sufferers.
What causes them?
The medical profession may tell you that they do not know. Other health professionals and researchers know that ALL health problems are caused by diet (except that stress can play a part in making the tract dysfunctional).
How can Serrapeptase Help?
Serrapeptase 80,000IU helps immensely, as it clears out all of the inflammation and dead
tissue. By alleviating the inflammation, and clearing away this problem tissue, it
relieves the symptoms and allows the healing system to rapidly repair the problem.
How many do I take?
Start with 2 Serrapeptase 80,000IU tablets/capsules, 3 times per day on an empty stomach and increase as necessary every few days. Then gradually reduce to 1×1.
Can I take too many tablets or can it interfere with any drugs I am taking?
No. It has been used for over 25 years with no side effects reported.
What things can I do to help with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (Crohn’s, Colitis)?
1. To Stop it Quickly:
- Take Serrapeptase as indicated.
- Oxygen and Aloe Vera 1oz x 2 per day.
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) – Basic Plan
• Take Serrapeptase as indicated. Suggested Formula: Serranol – SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000, Ecklonia Cava (Seanol) and Vit D3 - Clears inflammation and enables healing. Take 2 capsules x 3 times per day, reduce to 1 x 3 as symptoms reduce.
• RelaxWell (optional) - Aids in digestion and relaxation of the immune system. Take 1 capsule x 3 times per day.
• Probiotic – Suggested Formula: Prescript Assist – Probiotic friendly flora supports the gut and immune health. Take 1 capsule every hour until symptoms reduce and then reduce to 1 capsule per day.
• Essential Digestive Enzyme Complex - Take to support the gut’s immune system and maintain healthy GI tract microfloral ecologies. Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily.
Using the Basic Health Plan will ensure appropriate nutrients and actions are taken to help the healing process.