- Find Out Why Serrapeptase Really Is The ‘Miracle Enzyme’
- How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
- 7 Ways That Serrapeptase Could Potentially Save Your Life
- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
- 5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
- Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
- How Inflammation Can Cause Depression
- Find Natural Relief from Period Pain…
12 Natural Remedies For Improving Joint Pain
Joint pain affects one in five people and the chronic pain relates with arthritis. There are many natural remedies that can help you to find relief for joint pain. Below is a list of some of the most effective:
Curcumin, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Nettle, Epsom Salts, and Burdock Roots
1. Curcumin. The Ancient Indian cooking spice known as turmeric contains this substance. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties with various therapeutic benefits. Curcumin gives the body ability to hinder response to injury, thus, making it easier to find pain relief. CurcuminX4000™ can ease many inflammatory conditions. In addition, it can also antioxidise against free radicals. The recommendation is to take 2 capsules x 3 times a day for best results.
2. Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This is excellent for providing joint pain relief. 2 tablespoons of olive oil can inhibit many of the major inflammatory enzymes (COX-1&2). Additionally, olive oil can also help to alleviate painful joints as much as Ibuprofen or Aspirin. Meanwhile, the alternative to olive oil is Hemp Seed Oil which is available from Good Health Naturally.
3. Nettle. This is a perennial flowering plant that provides many nutrients. It can also reduce joint inflammation, provide pain relief and strengthen bones.
4. Epsom Salts. This contain magnesium, an essential mineral that enables the body to perform several functions. It is helpful in reformation and curing injured joints and bones. In addition, topical magnesium is best as it is readily absorbed into the skin on a cellular level. Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil from Good Health Naturally is the only magnesium with OptiMSM to dramatically improve absorption.
5. Burdock roots. This is a herb that has a long-standing reputation. It has many essential fatty acids, tannins and plant sterols that contribute to reducing inflammation and also providing pain relief for joints.
Serrapeptase, Eucalyptus Oil, Licorice, and Dandelion Leaves
6. Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme that can dissolve inflammation and then safely digest it within the bloodstream. As soon as it removes the inflammation, it’s then possible for the body to naturally heal itself. Therefore, the painful symptoms disappear. Serra Enzyme 80,000IU works best for this purpose. The recommendation is to take 2 capsules x 3 times a day for best results.
7. Eucalyptus Oil. This is a popular herb that is often used in modern medicine. It is highly effective at relieving joint pain and it also has numerous healing properties. In addition, eucalyptus oil is also used as an antiseptic during operations.
8. Licorice. The active compound found in licorice is Glycyrrhizin and this has a potent anti-inflammatory effect that can inhibit the inflammation causing enzymes within the body. It’s therefore also able to relieve joint pain. Licorice can be found in ReVision Formula™, a herbal formula that can improve blood circulation.
9. Dandelion leaves. This is a good source of Vitamins A and C. In addition, it also plays an important role in regenerating connective tissues within the body. A cupful of dandelion leaf tea can help with the regeneration process and the healing of injured joints.
10. Cat’s Claw. This can provide effective joint pain relief with relatively few side effects. Thus, it’s advisable to consume cat’s claw with caution as gastrointestinal disturbances have been the main complaint.
Molasses and Capsaicin
11. Molasses. This is rich in useful minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium. One tablespoonful of molasses has been shown to significantly improve pain in the joints. In addition, it can also help with regulating nerve functioning and strengthening the bones. Thus, it is helpful in connective tissue repair.
12. Capsaicin. This is the active component of chili peppers and is known for being highly effective at providing relief for joint pain. Enjoy chili peppers in a curry or otherwise, a soup to get your daily dose of capsaicin.